In no particular order, here are some of the projects I’m working on these days:
- Crossword – (Mostly) weekly podcast with my friend Luke Carbis, perspectives on WordPress and the Open Web.
- GrowInWP.com – This project is intended to serve as a guide for decision makers in technology companies to help them figured out WordPress. I believe strongly in sharing my best thoughts and ideas freely and openly and I’ll do so through GrowInWP.com.
- IntegrationIndex.com – This project is intended to help product managers evaluate how well their product integrates with WordPress, including Open Rank.
- PluginCurator.com – A tiny project (with a minorly ambitious roadmap) designed to help site owners discover new plugins.
- HostCamp.org – Helping to organize and promote HostCamp, an event focused on advancing WordPress infrastructure. .
- Tide – Serving as an advisor and working to raise awareness and support for the project.
- Creating Clients – Recording podcasts and contributing to the community.