I love writing about about WordPress. Here are the pieces I’m working on:
- A Guild for WordPress Product Business – My current primary focus in the WordPress ecosystem.
- Governing the Guild – My latest thinking on how you start a guild and manage its growth.
- Hosts and the Free Rider Problem – A new line of thinking tackling a challenge I see in the WordPress ecosystem broadly.
And here are my more mature pieces:
- Using The Loop To Grow A WordPress Product Company – A culmination of my current thinking on strategy for product companies in the WordPress ecosystem.
- Are WordPress Product Businesses Undervalued? – I share my hypothesis, reasons behind it, and my guidance for founders.
- A Newcomer’s Guide to WordCamps – An introduction to WordCamps and guidance, focused on businesses entering the ecosystem.
- Monetizing an Ecosystem Plugin – A progression of my work on the ecosystem plugins topic.
- Benefits and Tradeoffs of Decentralization – My take on the nature of the WordPress ecosystem.
- An App Store for WordPress – A “big picture” piece intended to provide guidance as we work towards a cross-ecosystem “App Store” for WordPress.
- A Framework for Strategic Partnerships – A piece I wrote for Post Status, focused on encouraging more partnerships in the WordPress ecosystem.
- Ecosystem Plugins: The Next Big Opportunity in WordPress – A piece where I introduce and expand on the concept of an ecosystem plugin.
- WordPress: An Operating System for the Open Web – A foundational piece where I introduced the concept of WordPress as an operating system.
Have feedback, questions, or ideas? Contact me!