In no particular order, here are some of the projects I’m working on these days:
- GrowInWP.com – This project is intended to serve as a guide for decision makers in technology companies to help them figured out WordPress. I believe strongly in sharing my best thoughts and ideas freely and openly and I’ll do so through GrowInWP.com.
- IntegrationIndex.com – This project is intended to help product managers evaluate how well their product integrates with WordPress.
- PluginCurator.com – A tiny project (with a minorly ambitious roadmap) designed to help site owners discover new plugins.
- HostCamp.org – Helping to organize and promote the first HostCamp, the day before WordCamp Europe.
- Tide – Serving as an advisor and working to raise awareness and support for the project.
- Creating Clients – Recording podcasts and contributing to the community.