Hi there! I’m Jonathan Wold and I’ve been using the Internet to help businesses grow for over 9 years. Along the way, I’ve benefited immeasurably from the time and energy invested by folks with a lot more knowledge (and wisdom) than me who’ve shared what they’ve learned in books, articles, and newsletters. Now, I want to do the same.
Each issue of this newsletter will show you how to use the Internet to do one (or more) of three things:
- Add value to your business
- Improve the efficiency of your business
- Extend the reach of your business
I measure the success of this newsletter by whether or not I’ve helped you:
- Make more money (e.g. by offering new digital products, by use the Internet to make your existing services more valuable to customers – and allowing you to raise prices).
- Save more money (e.g. by using the Internet to reduce costs and save administration/management time)
- Reach more customers (e.g. by using the Internet to introduce you to people who didn’t know you existed)
A Word of Warning..
This newsletter is a work in progress. By nature, I am very “detail oriented” and I like to make things “just right”. This newsletter runs somewhat contradictory to my inclinations – at least for now. How? Because I’m committed to making sure I actually write the newsletter and that the value is there – whether or it its as polished and refined as I like it. So! If you are very detail oriented like I am, you may find the newsletter (in its current form!) a bit unpolished – and that’s OK! It will get better. If you can’t stand an unpolished product, though, then you may want to subscribe later.
With that said..
Let’s Get Started!
Here is a rough editorial calendar to give you an idea of what I have in mind. What you get may be completely different (see my warning above).. my intention here is to give you a sense of the value that you can expect and to see that I am committed to making sure that your valuable time is not wasted.
- Issue #1 (May, 2013) – WordPress in Action
WordPress is a powerful tool. In this issue, I’ll talk about WordPress 3.6, and, more importantly, how you can use the latest plugins and even themes to increase the value of what you offer your customers and improve the efficiency of your business.
- Issue #2 (June, 2013) – If There Were No Search Engines
Many business owners have a love/hate relationship with Google. They love the traffic they get and they hate the fact that so much of it comes from Google – and that it can change overnight. In this issue, I’ll help you build a solid plan for getting new traffic as if the search engines didn’t exist. And, I guarantee you, if you do it right, the search engines will notice.
- Issue #3 (July, 2013) – Offering Digital Products
In this issue, I’ll tell you the story of a parasailing business owner who used the Internet to offer two new digital products to his customers. I’ll show you how he did it and how you can get the “right” ideas and use the Internet to do the same for your own business – no matter what business you’re in.
About the Author: Jonathan Wold is a full-time Business Consultant & WordPress Developer